The CWA Holiday Homes are a great value destination for family holidays, with special privileges for CWA members. Relax and unwind in a simple and homely atmosphere. Contact the holiday homes directly with any enquiries and start planning your next getaway!
Jessie Kean Holiday Home
Accommodation consists of a living room with adjoining kitchen, 3 double bedrooms, bathroom, shower, toilet and laundry. Each bedroom has two single beds, one bedroom has an arrangement to join two single beds to make one double if required (and linen for same). There is also a cot with mattress. Blankets are provided. Electric blankets are also provided for all beds, but not for the cot. Linen may be hired if required – price $5.00 per set. The home is all electric and has a refrigerator, washing machine, microwave, iron, jug, toaster, frypan and heater, as well as cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery.
For more information please contact: Ms. Jenny Douglas (03) 6267 9177 or 0408 548 493
Hawley Holiday Home
Situated at 9 Esplanade, Hawley Beach. (Approx. 21 kilometres from Devonport on the North West Coast).
Accommodates 7 people. Please bring your own linen.
For more information please contact: Caretaker Aileen 0417 567 080 or Head office (03) 6231 3706
- There is no club accommodation in Tasmania.
- The rates are subject to regular review.
- CWA member rates only apply when a financial member is in residence.
- All applications for holiday homes must be sent to the respective booking officer.
- For information sheets and contact numbers, please telephone the State Office on (03) 6231 3706 and Karyn will help you.